Your complete specification guide to Coolpad Note 5 Lite
Currently we are in one of those months of the year, where you are set to witness innumerable mobile launchers. And believe us when we say they are all going to be equally good. A lot of new phones have been set for launch in March 2017. One such phone is the Coolpad Note 5 Lite. This is a Chinese brand which recently forayed into the Indian markets in partnership with Snapdeal. You can buy either of the Coolpad mobiles on Snapdeal. After launching a few models last year, the brand is set for the launch of another mobile. Given below are all the key features of the mobile.
- Display – The screen size of Coolpad Note 5 Lite is 5 inches, and the screen resolution is limited to 720 X 1280 pixels. The pixel density of the device is 294 ppi (pixels per inch), which although is not very impressive, it is good enough, keeping in mind the screen size and an HD resolution. What might come as a surprise to you is the price of this device. The launch price for Note 5 Lite has been set at Rs 8, 199, which makes it a low end device, which is not a luxury device, and has been designed to cater to the basic needs of the majority.
- RAM and Processor – Keep in mind that Coolpad Note 5 Lite is a budget mobile phone, and will thus not offer you high end features or specifications. The processor of the mobile is a Mediatek MT6735CP, 1 GHZ, quadcore CPU, and not Snapdragon. This is further paired with a 3GB RAM. The GPU is 720 Mali. And if all this was not enough for you, then you can have contentment in the fact that this also provides you with a finger print sensor at the back of the phone. This not only goes on to make your device more secure, but also gives it a stylish, more advanced look.
- Storage – When you consider the minimal processor and RAM of the device, you should not have high hopes from Coolpad Note 5 Lite in terms of the storage capacity it will offer. With a 3 GB RAM, and 1 GHZ octacore processor, this provides you with access to 16 GB internal memory, with scope for expansion. And external SD card will allow expanding the storage of your device up to 64 GB.
- Camera – This is one of those areas which will bring a smile on your face. Coolpad Note 5 Lite provides with a camera quality that is way more than what you would expect from a device like this. Here you can get access to a 13 MP rear/ primary camera, and an 8 MP front/ secondary camera, with dual LED flash. This is one of those features which are not provided even in the most expensive of phones. This is thus one of the major selling points of this device, in addition to its low cost, and light weight.
- Battery Life – As the name suggests, Coolpad Note 5 Lite is not one of those bulky mobile phones, which would feel very heavy once in your pocket. One of the main reasons why this is a light weight mobile is not just a compact screen size, but also a lighter battery. This is powered with a 2500 mAh non removable battery. This might not last for a day, but can give you a pretty decent battery life. If you are not making use of internet or Wi-Fi, there is a possibility that it might even last for a day.
Verdict – We will not give you any false hopes about the device. What you need to be very clear with, is the fact that Coolpad Note 5 Lite is a phone that can fulfill your needs but maybe not your desires. Running on Android marshmallow, with all the average features, this device is the best choice for those who are not looking for something too great, but something that serves a purpose. What it provides at this range is certainly not less, but if you are looking for more, than you will also have to go for a range that is much higher than this.
You might also like
The dependency on technology has given birth to numerous types of businesses in India. As the technology is becoming advanced, human beings are becoming more dependent on the technology for
Apple is expected to launch the new iPhone 8 on March 5, 2017. The iPhone 8 will arrive with iOS v10 out of the box and will receive anupdate to
Do you like to reduce the missed appointments? Looking for the best way to do that? If yes, then you’ve come to the right place. Text reminders are the best